MXC Bitcoin Giveaway: $5000 to be claimed!
After the success of the previous MXC Giveaway, we have decided to give more back to the community in another huge giveaway competition. This time, the winning pool is $5000 in Bitcoin.
Draw 1 is Now Open
You can find the Google form for Draw 1 by clicking here.
Terms and Condition
The “MXC Bitcoin Giveaway” competition is operated by the MXC Foundation Ltd (Singapore) from here forth also known as “MXC”, and interchangeably as “Promoter”.
This competition is open to all persons who are eligible and legally allowed to earn, trade or own Bitcoin in their region. Participants must be aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter (MXC Foundation), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion is ineligible to enter.
- Each participant can only enter once during the Promotion Period.
- Entrants must be following @MXCFoundation on Twitter in order to be eligible to win or take part in the competition
- All and any associated taxes with winning a prize in the “MXC Bitcoin Giveaway” are at the responsibility of the entrant, all prizes are accepted “as is”, no prize may be exchanged for cash, any submission of a false or incorrect Bitcoin wallet address is at the fault of the entrant. MXC will not refund any prizes that may be lost as a result of technical issues or incorrect wallet address submissions
- MXC Foundation may discontinue this competition at any time. MXC Foundation may withhold prizes for any reason it deems fit
- Any form of fraud or foul play will result in immediate disqualification from the competition
- The form of fraud or foul play includes but is not limited to: Multiple entries, sharing of the answers, any and all forms of collaboration, and hindering other individuals from participation
- MXC has the right to reproduce participants’ answers, MXC has the right to publish winners’ usernames and/or associated personas in any social media account.
- Participants must submit the “word of the week” as found on the official MXC News Update each week. The word of the week will be announced each week during the MXC News, participants must note the word and submit all words, in the correct order, at the time of drawing
- Entries (words of the week) must be submitted to the Google Doc provided by the MXC Foundation, the official document can be found on Twitter (@MXCFoundation) or received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will be determined based on varying factors including:
- Time of submission
- Accuracy of the submission
- Amount of correct answers submitted
- Prize pools will be drawn 5 times throughout the
- Prize Draw 1 Opens: 30th of March ($1,000 worth of Bitcoin)
- Prize Draw 2 Opens: 1st of June ($1,000 worth of Bitcoin)
- Prize Draw 3 Opens: 3rd of August ($1,000 worth of Bitcoin)
- Prize Draw 4 Opens: 5th of October ($1,000 worth of Bitcoin)
- Prize Draw 5 Opens: 30th of November ($1,000 worth of Bitcoin)
- At the time a prize draw opens, participants must submit their words, found in the MXC news update. Each week, during the competition the word will be clearly announced
- Participants must submit all words, of which they have collected during the prize period
- Participants who collect the most words, correctly, in the quickest submission time will be allocated the “winner” of that round, the Top 20 submissions all receive a prize during the prize period
- There are 5 prize pools of $1,000 value of Bitcoin per prize pool. Prizes will be allocated on a % basis of the total prize pool to the Top 20 submissions based on the following prize allocation, the position of each winner is based on accuracy of the word submissions (including the correct order of the words submitted) and the time of which the correct words have been submitted on google docs,: The prize in ($) value is only an indicator of the price, in cryptocurrency the price value may fluctuate depending on the time of prize allocation, MXC will do our utmost to ensure winners get as close to the $ US Dollar value as possible, but take no responsibility if this price changes to reflect less or more value to the end winner
- The official time of submission is based on the time that the MXC Foundation receives the submission via Google Docs, MXC Foundation accepts no responsibility for technical mishaps or late submissions due to issues on the side of Google or on the side of the submitter’s technical constraints
- No purchase necessary. The competition will be open from 20th January, 2020 and final submissions close 30th of November, 2020 at 11:59pm (Berlin, Central European Time). Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted
- Individual entrants may participate once only
- The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
- All prize winners will be contacted via email or via their Social Media handle
- Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
- Winners will be announced 48hrs after the close of each round
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value
- By entering this competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date
- These rules are governed by German law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of German (Berlin) Courts.
Promoter & Data Controller: MXC Foundation Ltd.
In case of an unlikely event in which two or more participants receive the same amount of points at the same time, the following factors will be considered to break the tie: