Introducing the most progressive step in the burgeoning global data economy. A step that is set to reform the data transmission market and significantly increase token / data transaction speeds. Welcome to the new world of data, welcome to MXC Supernodes.
With a clearly defined initiative, MXC Supernodes focus on distributing and decentralizing data automation thus thrusting the MXProtocol and holders of the MXC IoT Token onto the global data stage.
What is an MXC Supernode?
MXC Supernodes are the engines or “hosts” behind decentralized data platforms powering data transfers and transmissions. Each supernode is a LoRaWAN server, equipped with the MXC Machine-to-Machine “M2M” Wallet.
Initially, MXC will roll-out with 21 supernodes globally, the idea is to place the supernodes geographically separate from each other, in order to facilitate the massive global demand; Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Australia. Supernodes will be chosen based on their reliability, their ability to carry out the data network coverage tasks, their brand awareness and ability to attract more users to their individual supernode.
Supernodes support the continuous flow of data by acting as a relay between sensors and their owners. At no time will an MXC Supernode store any data. All data sent through the supernodes are end-to-end encrypted, meaning your data belongs to you, always.
Each MXC Supernode works, as a silo, generating income from the associated fees generated from the data transaction processed by the supernode. Therefore it is in a supernode’s best interest to motivate a wider variety of users to send more data on their supernode platform.
An Inclusive Data Process
The MXC Foundation is committed to data decentralization. This decentralization process allows as many people as possible to benefit from the processes we implement at MXC:
- Supernodes; generate income based on the number of transactions processed on their supernode. This also encourages supernode operators to hold more events and promotions to encourage users to use their individual supernode platform
- Each supernode is, in a sense, their own exchange, they charge a small transaction fee resulting in revenue/income for the supernode, this increases staking in the MXC token
- Data Users; By depositing MXC into the supernode it allows data users and data purchasers to use the global IoT network built for and by its users. Furthermore, the more an individual invests into the supernode, the more they stand to profit.
- At the close of a calendar quarter, supernodes share profits generated from the fees associated with the data transmissions, 10% of the total fees will be shared with the supernode’s wider community
- MXC offers a shared capital arrangement where the more MXC an investor places on the supernode of their choice, the more they stand to earn as part of the allocation/investment process
- MXC Data; MXC’s supernode model significantly assists data growth. By starting with 21 supernodes, MXC gains 21 global supporters promoting data processing in their specific regions. This gives the MXC Foundation a global reach, making MXC a truly global IoT economy.
Contour Payments, Extinguishing Blockchain TPS
One of the biggest issues in regards to IoT tokens is the inability to make fast Blockchain transactions within a matter of seconds. Introducing MXC Contour Payments. With Contour Payments, IoT transactions will happen in less than 4 seconds.
MXC, making Lightning Fast Transactions Happen!
Contour Payments are taken and delivered from one M2M wallet to another M2M wallet. Generally, the movement of a token from one wallet to another takes quite some time due to a number of latency factors. Contour Payments extinguishes this by leveraging the SuperNode transaction processes.
Contour Payments function similarly to how tokens are transferred on a crypto exchange; although the ledger registers the increase/decrease of your token transfer, the actual token is secured by a 3rd party until either party decides to completely withdraw their tokens. This is how token purchasing functions on exchanges such as Binance or Bithumb. By performing M2M transactions in this manner, MXC allows for extremely fast payment transactions without delay and without affecting any ledger balances.
Contour Payments are the future of data transactions and the solution to instant IoT and data payments. This is the new world of MXC and IoT tokenization.
Supernodes Increase Data Market Relevance
MXC Supernode partners will benefit from the MXC Foundation’s unique staking model. By becoming an MXC Super Node these exclusive partners have the ability to:
- Attract more Gateway Owners to list with MXC Supernodes
- This will promote further usage of the MXProtocol and continued Token liquidity
- Earning & Burning
- As the exclusive supernode partners continue to profit from hosting, it’s also essential that MXC ensures the power isn’t concentrated exclusively to these supernodes
- As a result, MXC introduces an earn and burn technique, this means, 20% of all earned token by the supernodes will be either burnt or pushed back into the data economy as an air-drop.
- The break-down is as follows, 10% of all revenue from the supernodes will be burnt and a further 10% will be put in an airdrop pool giving back exclusively to M2M wallet holders
- The individual amount earned by each M2M Wallet holder via the air-drop depends on specific key factors:
- How much MXC is held within the M2M wallet
- How active the user has been within the data market
- The number of transactions, transmissions triggered by the M2M holder throughout the process
- These airdrops and burns will happen at intervals of one time per year
- Staking allows for the even distribution of supernodes and ensures that there are no Geo-Overlaps
- Supernodes will be chosen based on their geo availability to ensure heavily occupied data networks are served more efficiently than those with less requirements
- Governance of the network
- By attracting more sensors and gateways to generate data, supernodes represent Stakers in their network for the future development of the MXProtocol
- Supernodes can be better managed and improved by continually attracting more Stakers.
MXC Supernodes are set to transform data transmissions and the geographic data scene on a global level. They do this by improving participation within the data market which is the key to increasing usage and spreading further understanding of the MXC movement. The supernodes are effectively decentralized IoT network operators, solid partners who offer fast, scalable M2M payments and data exchanges for the wider public.
The supernode process will continue to grow over the coming months, and years as MXC continues to move forward as the largest and most trusted IoT economy across the globe.
The Future of IoT, is MXC